A true space for exchange between the Technical Agricultural Institutes and the scientific, technical, political, and economic worlds, the members of Acta contribute to the production of original concepts, the emergence of innovations, and their transfer.
Consult the competency directory
Every day, more than 40 employees work to contribute to the emergence of innovation.
- Animate the network of Agricultural Technical Institutes on the scientific and technical issues that are cross-cutting to the sectors
- Ensure the transfer and collective exploitation of the work of the Agricultural Technical Institutes
- Edit and disseminate specialized resources
- Provide and sell-services.
An association created and led by farmers from the animal and plant sectors and recognized by the public authorities.
The governance of Acta is organized around:
- a general assembly and a board of directors chaired by Anne-Claire Vial
- a farmer’s board
- thematic committees
- a scientific and technical orientation committee (COST)
01 81 72 17 00
Are you looking for the person who can answer your questions? Here it is! Identify the members of our team by direction or division.