Areas of expertise
Botanical and genetic resources
Conservation of collections: specific and generic (priority plants for the ppam sectors, national collections).
Acquisition of plant material, genetic variability by prospecting, monitoring of regulatory changes concerning access to plant genetic resources.
Pre-selection of productive populations or individuals according to criteria defined by the interprofessional committees and scientific councils of the ppam sectors.
- Assistance to companies in botany and ethnobotany.
Agronomy / production
- Production of seeds and seedlings used in the ppam (AB) sectors.
- Experiments to develop the cultivation of plants that are still not widely cultivated.
- Seed carriers, on demand for certain species of PPAM
- Accompaniment of the wild plant collection sector in its structuring, sensitization, monitoring of national regulations.
- Study of the possibilities of cultivation.
- Supply of plant material and technical information to professionals in the ppam sector.
- Participation in the development of a "local vegetal" sector in Ile-de-France.
Tourism / education
- Reception of visitors all year round (visit of the gardens and the museographic space dedicated to the ppam sectors).
- Reception of groups (schools and others) with specific ppam animations.