A Contract of Objectives 2014-2020 established between Acta and the Ministry of Agriculture and Food aims to provide a multiannual reference framework for ITA interventions for CasDAR credits and to set priority objectives for the period 2014-2020.
This collective commitment stems from a conviction shared by the authorities and professionals in the agricultural sectors: research and development is the essential lever for meeting the economic competitiveness needs of the agricultural and agri-food sectors, and for meeting society's expectations.
The 5 strategic orientations defined for the network head are :
- Integrating scientific and technical knowledge for action
- Providing support to ITAs
- Providing support to the Agricultural Innovation and Transfer Networks (RITA) in the French Overseas Departments
- To get to know the work of the ITAs better: collect, validate and valorise,
- Communicating: communication and information exchange